Management Due Diligence
Ranging from in-depth referencing of one person to spending time with the whole management team, our Management Due Diligence service delivers thorough, insightful and timely appraisals of those people you are seeking to back and should form an integral part of your overall Due Diligence process.
Our reports can bring to light conflict, dysfunction, skills gaps and personal agendas, helping the potential investor to better understand the team dynamic and address possible risks. We will undertake rigorous interviews with the team and external referees, before presenting a comprehensive report with our assessment of the key issues.
Our due diligence can also be used as an opportunity for Firefly to subtly market you as the preferred investor.
Firefly's due diligence services can be used in many situations, for example:
- To assess the suitability of the skills and personality of a new chairman;
- To assess a whole management team's ability to drive a business towards a common goal;
- To assess and compare two potential candidates for a role in the senior management team;
- To assess potential overlap and power battles of an acquisition by an existing portfolio busines;
- To assess the organisational structure and whether the Board is adding value.